24 thoroughly enjoy Southbourne 10 sec competition; Bruce wins with 6/7 but Reenen & Grzegorz close behind
“Fun” 10 Second Buzzer Tournament Results on Fri 7 Sept ’18, Tuckton
- Good turnout, 24 players.
- Pleasing to see players from other clubs and also some people who don’t normally play.
- Great fun, everyone enjoys the buzzer (I think!).
- Bruce Jenks (180) was in good form to win with 6 points out of 7 with Reenen Du Toit (166) and Grzegorz Sawicki (175) equal 2nd half a point behind.
- Some excellent individual performances, particularly Tim McCullagh (86) who despite his grade, scored above 50% and came equal 6th, Ken Dixon (89) who scored 50% and William Norwood (est 80) who scored 3 points in his first tournament.
Thanks to Southbourne who generously made it an open tournament to other clubs, whose members responded. Well done to John Harris who organised and promoted the event and Controller Martin Simons, once again selflessly giving up the chance to play himself for the enjoyment of others