Following approval at last month’s B&DCL Committee Meeting, John Belinger (New Milton) has kindly agreed to be the B&DCL Ratings Officer. John has also agreed to fullfil the same role for the DCCA subject to approval by its committee and AGM.
John will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all players, especially new players to the league, have been accepted on LMS and by the ECF, so that all games are rated.
- Ensuring players’ A, K & P ECF ratings accurately reflect their games played.
- Actioning all ECF exception reports and any questions raised.
- Assisting the League Controller in assessing players’ local ratings.
- Answering any questions raised by local clubs on the current ECF ratings.